Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful.
Solving the hardest problems requires the best people. We think that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. We build our company around that belief. These two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our firm strong and enduring.
We are a values-driven organization. Our values reflect the thinking of our core believes, which is a major drive in shaping the company. Our values are continuously updated in small ways to reflect the changing times. They communicate both our long-term strategy as a corporation and the way we serve our customers on a daily basis. We put aside one day a year to reflect as a team on what our values mean to both our work and our lives.
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- put customer interests ahead of the company’s
- observe high ethical standards
- preserve client confidences
- maintain an independent perspective
- manage client and company resources cost-effectively
Improve our customer’ performance significantly
- follow the top-management approach
- use our global network of companies to deliver the best of XELLZ to all clients
- bring innovations in management practice to clients
- build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- build enduring relationships based on transparency and trust
Create an unrivaled environment for exceptional people
- be nonhierarchical and inclusive
- sustain a caring meritocracy
- develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
- uphold the obligation to dissent
- govern ourselves as a “one company” partnership